Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jane's summer of fun

Jane is a tornado. Busy does not quite paint the whole picture with this little cutie. She has had a great summer with lots of fun and adventures. She started walking at 10 months and is now running. She has been doing a little of everything from reading to racing go-karts. She totally enjoys mud baths and bubble baths. She also likes the dryer - awesome- She also likes to draw and I am just waiting for to start drawing on my walls... I am tired already. With all of this busy stuff it doesn't surprise me how she can fall asleep anywhere. I love my little crazy girl! By the way I have no idea where the time went but she just turned one year old. Where is the pause button?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Brigitta said...

we miss you!!!! Did you come to b and not stop by and visit? Shame on you!!!
Love the school pictures, how great to have uniforms. I want my kids to go to a private school just so they can wear uniforms. Jane is adorable. We miss you terribly. come visit

Jenn said...

What fun! She looks like a riot. Sure wish we lived closer.

Emily Rupp Sessions said...

look at you blogging again! cute.

John and Jamie said...

How are you guys doing? Love the pictures. Your kids are growing up way to fast. But there are sure cute.

Brigitta said...

Okay, I am ready to do a sprint Tri with you. I sent you an email about one in Napa. One problem I need to get a bike, and we might need a wet suit. It would be so fun. it's an all girl triathalon. We have only 5-6 weeks to train but I think we could do it. What do you say??? Call me, I don't have your new number