Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Too much growing up!!!

Jane is almost 18 months now and I am having a hard time with how big she is getting. The other day she used the potty so I went and got her a potty chair and panties. She is not really ready to potty train but I thought we would start introducing the option for her. Don't you just want to pinch that cute little bum!
She sat on the potty and peed on my floor twice. Thank heaven for hardwood floor.

She is also learning to put clothes on. OK, that is a shirt on her legs but at least she is trying.


She looked like such a big stinkin cute kid riding her scooter. She loves bikes. I love this age and I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can before the terrible two's hit. Maybe I will get lucky and she won't be a terrible two... I won't hold my breath but she is a dream baby.

I feel kinda guilty always blogging about Jane. I do love my other 2 kids and they are awesome!!! There that made me feel better. Am I a bad mom for wanting to take tons of pictures of Jane and only a few of Z and Nat? I guess I will try harder to take pictures of them too.

6 comments:

Sarah or someone like her said...

You're not a bad mom. Your previous post was about Z and the one before that was about Nat (and Jane). So you're totally covered. ;)

Audry said...

I love that she's on the scooter. And those buns do look pretty darn cute. :) They are growing up to fast. Tatum took all her clothes off the other including her diaper.

Audry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigitta said...

she is still so adorable.I have been missing her. thanks for the photos, bum shots and all. How are you doing? You need to come visit and we will go to lunch with a bunch of us..Yes? When?

the quirky one said...

She sure does have a cute tushie! And a cute face, and a cute smile, and a cute.... well, you get my point... she's a cutie!

And I think it is only natural to want to take a million pictures when they are little, and changing so quickly, and then the drive tapers off as they get older. No worries about being an unfair mommy!

Thanks for the picture updates - try to do that more often, my kids love seeing your kids on the computer!

Johnson said...

Hey Katie,
Cute family. You look great! Our youngest is 19 months. I can't imagine potty training her yet. That is awesome that you are introducing it to her. Good luck.