Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween


Zerin was Optimus Prime (Leader of the Autobots) He has loved the Transformers for years and has now fulfilled his dream of becoming one



Natalie was the most beautiful Cinderella that there could be. She was just excited because I l let her wear mascara and no glasses to school. This is a picture of her and her teacher - Kinderella.



And here is Jane the cutest mermaid of all time. "New sea shells?" (line from the movie The Little mermaid)



So here they are in there costumes. I am dressed up as a fat girl. I am really a size 4.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Love your costume. I have it in a larger size.

I'm so glad I finally got to see Baby Jane's costume.

D-dawg said...

LOVE the little mermaid! How adorable is that. I need to borrow it someday!

Audry said...

I think the couch that Jane is sitting on is so nice. The Mermaid is so cute.