Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday Readers

Here are my three smart kids. Zerin Is a pretty good reader but he is in denial about it. It is not his favorite sport. He believes reading is only done for homework reasons anything else needs to be read to him by mom.... this is true reading denial.
Natalie on the other hand loves to read and tries to read everything she picks up. She is becoming a pretty good reader too.
Then there is our genius baby. Here is Jane reading her first book at 3 months. What can I say she totally gets her brains from me... OK maybe not but she can hold things.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

D-dawg said...

So darling. Baby Jane is so good at holding things. That is such a cute picture.

Celia Fae said...

Oh Katie. You're right, that was one worth looking at. Baby Jane, could she be any sweeter.

Is Cameron sleeping in the background? Where is his book?

Audry said...

I hear you on the reading is for homework thing. Madisen HATES to read. She can do it pretty good but only does it when she has to.

Paige said...

The husband must have dropped his book when his eyes accidentally closed. I hope that adorable baby doesn't fall off the bed, she is too cute! And nice shells on the mer-baby costume!

Brigitta said...

I love that Cameron is sleeping while everyone else is reading. That's what happens at my house I fall asleep as soon as I read in bed.

Celia Fae said...

Check out my Saturday comments. Everyone wants to talk about how you look 20 years old. Too bad we know the truth. Also, on your links Brigitta is spelled wrong. One G two TT.

I saw Jane's cute sparkly pink dress. Too bad she crapped all over it, huh?

Zerin said...

Love the blog Katie & Cam!!
I agree, i think Jane gets her brains from her mom's side of the family. Loved the halloween costumes.