Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bloggers Block


I had the wonderful chance to go to my mom and dad's house for the Thanksgiving holiday and spend time with them. I was able to spend some one on one time with both my mom and dad which I haven't been able to do for a long time and my kids were able to spend good quality time with them both as well. We had a blast! I got to work a little bit with my dad and cook a lot with my mom. It was great! My soul needed the trip. We also got to visit with all of my family which is always a lot of fun. The kids love their cousins and the friendships they have with them are incredible. it doesn't seem to matter how long it has been since they have seen each other they just pick up where they left off and play and love being together. I love that.
I guess I have had blogger's block for a while because of our trip and getting back into the normal routine.
Aren't my parents cute!! They are incredible people.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Your parents are really cute. You are lucky to have such good genes. Glad you are back with us because we missed yoiu. Don't move to utah.

Ann said...

Yeah, Katie is back. Isn't it great to get to go see family? I always love the way the kids are instantly entertained and leave each other alone when they are with cousins. Age and sex differences just don't seem to matter, just getting to be with family is all that counts.