Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh, the fun we will have

Today, while my older kids are at school and my baby naps I am relishing the quiet and doing what I would like to do and enjoying the nice clean house because it will all come to an end in about 1hr and 30 mins. when school gets out. My kids will be out of school for next week. I am sure we will have all kinds of fun together but it also means more messes to clean up. I am glad they are so cute and that they are great kids. But for now I will just enjoy the quiet and remind my self how great they are so I can enjoy the next week with them. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I love this picture! What cute kids!

Brigitta said...

I miss you....nuff said

ZJBrewCrew said...

-K- Honestly -- you guys make the most adorable kids!!! Wish we lived closer!