Sunday, November 2, 2008

Zerin and flying to the Moon

Zerin has been known for his great one-liners. Cam thought this line was so good and so Zerin that I should post about it.

The other day Cam and I were asking the kids what they wanted to be we they grow up. Nat said she wanted to be a teacher - which makes sense. She is very smart and she likes to boss people around and have all eyes on her. She is a crack up and I love her.

Zerin wasn't really giving an answer so we offered some suggestions . It went something like this " Z do you want to build houses and buildings like Dad, or be a firefighter, or an astronaut.... "and to that Z replied with "why would I go to school for that long just to go to the moon!" Cam and I laughed pretty good at that one.

I love my Z! He is very opinionated and strong willed. Sometimes we but heads but he really is a sweet heart. He is a great big brother and knows how to be a true friend. I am so grateful he is mine.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Audry said...

That's pretty funny. :0