Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Nattie Bug

Warning: this post is full of mushy stuff and bragging about my child. OK Natalie is amazing. She has always been a very happy and loving kid. She is so smart and wants to excel at everything in school ( what parent wouldn't love this). My little love bug is so cuddly and sweet. She loves to cuddly with me on my bed and tell me all kinds of stories or just talk about stuff. I love that! Natalie is also a great big sister. she loves to play with Jane and take care of her. They have a serious sister bond. I hope and pray they can be as close to each other as my sister and I are. Natalie is also quite sassy and I love this- it is very entertaining!
I love you Natalie and I feel so lucky, blessed, and honored to be your mom.

2 comments:

AmberlyGreen said...

I can't believe how big they are!!! So cute!

John and Jamie said...

Till her Happy BIrthday for us.