Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treat

Here are the three trick or treaters. Doesn't Jane look good enough to eat as a green M&M. She loved going door to door and getting candy. She is crazy on sugar! She gets possessive with chocolate and all hyper. I have no idea where she gets that from.

Nat made the Cutest Witch of the West! This isn't the best picture. I have learned I can get her to be whatever I want her to be for Halloween as long as she gets to wear mascara and lipstick. She was cute and It will be a great costume for Jane in the future.



Here is Batman and Ace (Bat Hound). The mask didn't fit but -oh well, he had fun. He is getting so big. I thought that costume would fit him with plenty of room but it fit him a little too well. He has got to stop growing so fast! You should see how big his feet are.
Hope you all had a great Halloween and now that it is over it is time for the super fun holidays to begin. I am excited for them. It fells like Fall finally and I am loving it. We have been listening to Christmas music since September ( my mother -in l-aw will be so proud of us) to get us in the Holiday spirit. I am not sure what is different this year but I am all into the spirit of things. Maybe it is the crisp cool air or that my kids are old enough to enjoy it and understand it all better or maybe it is from listening to Christmas music early- I don't know. I guess I will just enjoy it all and hope you will too.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily Rupp Sessions said...

You know what they say about boys with big feet? Big feet means big flower baskets!

John and Jamie said...

your kids look really cute. I hope they had a fun halloween.

Brigitta said...

Jane is so yummy. Wow she has grown up these past few months. Love that Natalie girl. Come visit!!!!

Jenn said...

Jane has changed so much. What cuties! I hear you about looking forward to the holidays. The leaves here are beautiful and the crisp air...it's a wonderful time of year.

Kama Dawn said...

That is not Zerin, that is Scott Fife. Wo-weird! Katie, reading through your blog I see how much I still have to learn about being a mom. Still after all these years I am learning from your example. Thanks! Love ya.