Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sessions update...better late than never

OK so here is a recent family snap shot I thought I would share since it has been a long time since I have posted anything. What can I say. I am almost as bad at blogging as I am at writing in my journal. So here is a quick update. We are doing well. We moved .... again... but this time just across the street. We now have a pool and the kids have enjoyed it. All three of them are fish!! It was fun to spend the summer in the pool.

Zerin got baptized in August in Utah. It was a great day. He had 6 grandparents there and a lot of family. It was awesome and we are so proud of him. He is now a Cub Scout and loves being one. (Like the smudge on the camera?). Isn't Nat so cute in this picture! Her cousin Salinee did her hair. Nat gave the talk on the Holy Ghost at Z's baptism and did an incredible job. She is amazing.
As Jane is showing in this picture they are all getting big. She is still as cute and sweet as ever. We call her our Sugar Plum Princess. We are also expecting baby number 4 in March.! We are all excited and will find out what it is in a month or so. Z is keeping his fingers crossed for a brother.
So as you can see we are all still here and doing great! Life is interesting and never boring around here. I know this is a sad update for the amount of time that has gone by but at least I have done something and I will try to do better.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Audry said...

we miss you guys. Call me!

Kimberly said...

I am so happy to hear from you!!!
I love the update. I can't believe how big the kids are. And you look great- congrats on your pregnancy! I hope it goes well. We would love to see you next time you are here. I have an old phone number for you so you need to email me or call me. Also, we moved north about 10 miles at the end of August so we aren't in the old house. We are however in an old house (get it) and have often wished Cameron was closer. Tell the family hello!