Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our baby Olivia Kate

Here is our beautiful baby girl Olivia Kate born March 23, 2010 9lbs 1oz 21.7 inches.I finally have a minute to write about it.
Contractions started at 12:30am we got to the hospital at 1:15am and she was born at 2:30am. It was fast and I am very thankful for that.


Jane was extremely excited to become a big sister and to finally meet her baby sister, I love how it looks like Olivia is looking up at her big sis!


I am not sure where the time has gone. When did I become old enough to be the mother of 4 kids?!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah or someone like her said...

So stinkin' adorable! Congrats!

the quirky one said...

What a big difference from Z man! I think you now have the heaviest and the tiniest babies out of us all! Congrats on another beautiful little girl!