Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update for new friends

I am excited to find some old friends that blog also so here is an update on our crazy family.This is Zerin (6). He is a fun loving, sweet guy that loves to swim, ride bikes, play with his dog Papaya, and to him a water balloon fight is the most fun thing in the world . He is my Z and I just adore his imagination. Oh- he is the best big brother ever!


Natalie is our beautiul 5 year old that keeps us on our toes. She is always singing and twirling. She loves cute clothes and music...We we are in serious trouble with her ! She is so sweet and I love my Natibug!


And this is Jane. She is 7 mo. and is really as cute as this picture depicts. She is always waving and smiling and she is now moving around everywhere and anywhere she wants to go. I am not ready for her to be moving. I love my Sweet Jane- she is our little piece of heaven.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nikki said...

KATIE!!! Oh my gosh, I am so excited to be able to read your blog and see all these great pictures! And congratulations on baby Jane - I remember you were pregnant at Teagan's baptism, but I hadn't heard anything after that. You have adorable kids! We need to catch up soon - and yes, you can live vicariously through us if you want, although we're pretty dull most of the time! ;-) Take care! Love, Annike

Anonymous said...

We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks! My kids were thrilled to get to talk to Nat today on the phone ~ Owen especially! We are counting down till you guys come to visit!

Celia Fae said...

So you can blog for new friends but not old ones? What-ever.

Great photos. You're right, Jane is that cute.

Audry said...

Cute kids, do they want to go to the park today?

Brigitta said...

Oh those pictures are awesome!!! cute cute cute kids. Cute Jane be any happier and sweetier