Thursday, March 6, 2008

Worthy of Jane


This is my Jane. She is sweet and cute and is showing signs of great intelligence. She is from the craziest family you will ever meet. We are now accepting applications for a (way far in the) future spouse. Those who seek a betrothal with Jane should posses the following qualifications:

Must be cute and nice.

The suitor's family should not be much crazier that Jane's family

Must be a hard worker

Must be friends with her parents

Things that will further along an application:

coming from a rich and/ or well educated family.
There are a lot more qualifications required to get to marry my Jane but meeting these qualification will get you in the door. I will interrogate approved applicants and their families further into the application process.


This one is a possibility! What do you think Kimberly? How about a double wedding? (This is Sam, Jack's little brother)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now it is official, it is in writing! As soon as the parents of the intendeds comment back to you with their humorous approval, then you have their word in writing as well! There are tons of countires that require far less than that for a marriage to happen!

Very cute, Katie Sue! Have you picked out their colors yet?

Kimberly said...

Sam really likes blue. Also enjoys frogs, coloring, puzzles, monster trucks and all sports, particularly basketball. Hopefully his love for the Utah Utes won't come between Sam and Jane (stop brainwashing her now, although this is not a deal breaker). He is very busy, loves to make food in his play kitchen (a plus for a hubby!), and his family is definitely not crazier than your family ;-) Sounds like a match made in heaven. And it could happen- I know a brother and sister married to a sister and brother!

John and Jamie said...

There alway Aidan, my sweet aidan all ways happy in less he tired or hungry. he 19 mouths old He says thank you to everything, hand has great parents.

Sarah or someone like her said...

Ooo, ooo, pick me! I mean Mason - I've officially announced his candidacy on my blog, so go check it out! Happy Matchmaking!

Audry said...

SOrry I don't have an applicant but I have a perfect friend. Tatum and Jane could be good friends.

Brigitta said...

Are Carson or Jacob too old for her? Although I think it's better when girls marry boys that have a few years on them. She has the best baby doll face I've ever seen.

Zerin said...

We may have another in the oven for Jane - if she doesn't mind slightly younger men. I'm just concerned about the 2nd requirement:
The suitor's family should not be much crazier that Jane's family

other than that, he'd totally qualify :)