Sunday, October 21, 2007

Cameron the Pumpkin Farmer

Here are some pictures of our three little pumpkins we have been growing since early this year. The one in the middle is my favorite.

My husband Cameron loves to garden. He has always had this great dream of becoming a pumpkin farmer. This last spring as he planted our garden he asked me if he could quit his job and become a pumpkin farmer. I told him that he should first see if he could grow pumpkins successfully. Well here are the pumpkins so I guess I will let you know when we open our pumpkin patch.- It probably won't be this year.

1 comment:

Celia Fae said...

I was looking for the third pumpkin in the middle. Took me a minute. Guess I better get to bed. That baby, she couldn't be any cuter.

Tell Cameron not to quit his day job.