Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here I am

OK... I am finally setting up my blog. I have great goals that I want to accomplished by doing this blog. I have always been the worst journal writer on the planet and I have been really bad about taking pictures of my kids lately. So my blog will now be the closest thing I am going to get to a journal and well... you can't post without a picture - the pictures are what it is all about.
Also now my family can see what we are up to when ever they want.
For those of you that do not know me I am a 30 year old stay at home mom. I have three kids...well four if you count my husband. We live in the Bay Area of California.
OK enough of the typing lets see the kids.
I have been trained by Celia the blog master. Lets see how good of a student I am.

1 comment:

Celia Fae said...

I'm famous. And happy. Way to go, Katie Sue. You've gotten a lot farther than I did my first time. And loooove those photos of the kids. Especially Baby Jane. Now you need to market yourself.