Friday, October 26, 2007

Technology has ruined me

So our cable and internet services went out on Wednesday and I have been a little out of sorts. I guess I hadn't realized how much I depend on technology to handle things in my life. I do everything with the computer. What did we do with computers before the internet anyway??? I am happy to be back online and there is now balance back in my life. Wow I am pathetic. Denae what did you say about blogging isn't essential in life? I might not be the best blogger but I sure doing it and reading others. It is a great way to stay in touch and communicate. It is addicting but we will just call it a hobby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey woman, your pics are so dang cute...that is your puppy right? well, since art has been gone i did a myspace so, i understand getting addicted to blogs etc....not to mention w/ myspace i have found friends from all over my life...tennessee,missouri,byui...it is cool, but u have to be a friend to check out my stuff...so i invite ya if ya want...i dunno if i will be at grammas for thanksgiving...art and his dad are home and won't be here for christmas...:( so we are doing a thing at the lagunas at 2pm...but nobody has told me anything for fife thanksgiving...i am waiting for gramma to get back to me...well ilove ya tons! miss ya...give the kids a hug..and my fav uncle cameron too!

Audry said...

We went of Thursday 25. When did you guys go. I agree, blogging has been so much fun. It is addicting.