Friday, October 26, 2007

Natalie : The best big sister ever!

I took these really cute pictures of Nat so this is All about Natalie time. I have an almost 5 year old ball of fire named Natalie. Natalie is a wonderful sister to her baby sister Jane and to her older brother Zerin. Natalie is a very big helper to me. She is the best big sister ever!!! She is always getting something for me or throwing stinky things away for me and she does all of this with a smile on her face. Natalie is very smart and even more important kind to everyone. Natalie loves to write and draw and play with our dog Papaya. Natalie is a true blessing in our home. She is beautiful inside and out!
Celia I need training on how to do the pictures cool like everyone else.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Celia Fae said...

What are you talking about? The pictures are wonderful! How did you get them so clear?

Glad you are back.

Audry said...

They are really clear. Maybe I need a new camera.

K Sue said...

I do love my camera and Picasa is becoming another great hobby.

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful girls! We miss you guys and Jack's first girlfriend :)